Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website,
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Pink Pig Farm’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pink Pig Farm, Holme Hall, Holme, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire DN16 3RE.
Our company registration number is 04010382 - Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pink Pig Farm’s prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Pink Pig Farm Membership - Terms and Conditions
1. By taking out a Pink Pig Members you accept these membership terms and conditions and Pink Pig Farm general Terms and Conditions of use.
2. All members are required to have their photo taken on their first membership visit to validate their membership card on entry.
3. Pink Pig Farm members are entitled to unlimited entry during advertised opening times at the Pink Pig Farm. Any accompanying non members will be required to pay the admission rate on that day.
4. If you are paying for membership by monthly direct debit, you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments. Payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your direct debit with your bank or building society. Should payments be interrupted, your membership will be cancelled and your remaining balance pursued.
5. If paying by direct debit you have the choice of two dates in the month for your direct debit to be taken. If you wish to use your membership before that date you will pay the pro-rata difference.
6. A membership card is only valid when used/presented by the named member as printed on the card. Misuse will result in the membership being withdrawn.
7. Each member will be issued with their card in their own name.
8. Membership cards are not transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
9. Membership is non-refundable.
10.The authorized member must show their membership card at the entrance each time they visit The Pink Pig Farm.
11. Members under 16yrs must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
12. Photocopies of membership cards will not be accepted.
13. Events subject to change at short notice, no refunds or compensation will be paid should The Pink Pig Farm close for reasons beyond it’s control.
14. All membership cards remain the property of The Pink Pig Farm and can be withdrawn in the events of fraud or misuse. This includes but is not limited to attempt to gain access to The Pink Pig Farm with a membership card when you are not the valid holder.
15. Failure to present a valid membership card will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate.
16. Membership cards cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
17. Lost membership cards should be reported to The Pink Pig farm immediately. In the event of a lost card The Pink Pig will replace it and charge an administration fee of £5.
18. When applying for a family membership, an adult’s name and address and email must be included for correspondence.
19. A family membership is valid for that number of people, one of whom must be a child.
20. All correspondence will be sent to a nominated lead adult who is responsible for ensuring that all terms and conditions are understood and met.
21. A photograph will be taken on entry when you first use your card and printed/laminated them.
22. Separate terms and conditions exist for child minders, please ask our team for details.
23. Extra charges will apply for Santa experiences and certain special events like fireworks, circus.
24. The Pink Pig reserve the right to update or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time with one month’s notice sent to all members via email.